06 January 2009

From Sea to Shining Sea: Holland

Not the country, the city.

One of our favorite road trips in college was a day trip up to Holland, Michigan. To be honest, we never really did much - wandered around a bit, shopped, and ate at the 8th Street Grille.

I went there on two different occassions (I feel like it was more, but I think it really was only twice. Very strangee.).

The first was with Micah and Chellie, summer of 2004. The second was with Micah and Yolonda, summer of 2005 (or was it 2006?).

Here are some fun photos from my first trip:

These next 3 are from my second trip. We went to the 8th Street Grille, famous for it's soup bar. Unfortunately they had absolutely nothing on their menu (seriously - not only the soups, but their entire menu, which is a decent size) that was vegetarian. So I drank water (with lemon), and just settled for dessert afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment